Red Wyvern™-50W Ti:sapphire Laser Amplifier
The Red Wyvern™ by KMLabs is the only variable repetition rate amplifier in today’s high energy kHz class market. Offering industry leading computer-controlled tuning of repetition rates and the highest scalable pulse energies available in the market. Wyvern™ series amplifier systems operate over a range of repetition rate ranges between 1 and 50kHz. Make sure you answer these questions before buying any ultrafast amplifier, and future-proof your system!
Shortest Amplified Pulses Available:
The Red Wyvern™ uses regenerative amplification to generate pulses that are below 40 fs in duration with up to 8mJ pulse energy, up to 50 W in average power.
Red Wyvern™ 5 kHz through 10kHz
• 8mJ at 5kHz repetition rate
• 5mJ at 10kHz repetition rate
• Real time adjustment from 5-10kHz with no optical realignment
• Sub-40fs pulse duration
Benefits of Cryogenic Cooling:
KMLabs uses compact He-gas cryo-cooling systems or liquid He cryorefrigerator systems. These are compact, fully-interlocked, and maintenance-free and can be configured to minimize vibration for demanding applications. Read more about the benefits of cryo-cooling.
• Patented cryogenic cooling of the Ti:sapphire crystal in a single-stage amplifier
is available exclusively through KMLabs.
• Vacuum cryo-cell that protects the crystal using a sealed, internal ion pump
that requires negligible user maintenance.
• Comprehensive, fully integrated system diagnostics make the Red Wyvern™ a user-
friendly amplification system, providing reference data for real time assistance
with spatial, spectral and energy optimization. Multiple cameras make
alignment quick and simple. Extensive data logs allow remote observation of
system configuration for diagnostic assistance.
• Beam quality can be optimized in real time, ensuring highest efficiency OPA
performance. Greater then 40% conversion to signal + idler has been
• Comprehensive industry-leading software control using KMLabs DragonMaster
Red Wyvern™ Options:
• Motorization control of the stretcher and compressor.
• Enhanced nanosecond contrast.
• Ultra-low pulse-to-pulse jitter
• Second and third harmonic generation
• Broadband visible, IR and Mid-IR tuning using OPA/ DFG