KMLabs delivers record performance ultrafast fiber, Ti:sapphire, and EUV systems that are designed and engineered for each application. With the new Intel-Capital led investment, KMLabs moved to a new manufacturing facility in Boulder, with state-of-the-art engineering and production. KMLabs is the leader in ultrafast laser and x-ray science, having brought the first 10fs lasers and coherent EUV sources to market.
News & Events
- Chief Scientist is Given Honorable SPIE Edgerton Award
- Webinar: Sub 150 Femtosecond Amplified Fiber Laser & Applications with A Focus on Micromachining!
- KMLabs Red Dragon system drives novel measurement of attosecond electron wave packet
- Record power 13fs direct-diode pumped Ti:sapphire laser
- KMLabs’ XUUS Source Enables 1st sub-wavelength EUV 13.5nm imaging
- KMlabs receives $7.2M Series A Funding led by Intel Capital