KMLabs delivers record performance ultrafast fiber, Ti:sapphire, and EUV systems that are designed and engineered for each application. With the new Intel-Capital led investment, KMLabs moved to a new manufacturing facility in Boulder, with state-of-the-art engineering and production. KMLabs is the leader in ultrafast laser and x-ray science, having brought the first 10fs lasers and coherent EUV sources to market.
News & Events
- KMLabs is hiring an Ultrafast Fiber Laser Engineer. See “careers” for more information.”
- KMLabs CEO quoted in SPIE News Release on National Academies Report on Ultrafast Lasers
- KMLabs Y-Fi™ OPA makes 2018 SPIE PRISM Finalists list!
- KMLabs Founder & CEO Henry C. Kapteyn, Interviewed on CCTV
- Chief Scientist Backus wins SPIE Edgerton Award
- Record power 13fs direct-diode pumped Ti:sapphire laser
- XUUS 1st sub-wavelength EUV 13.5nm imaging: highlighted in Optics in 2017
- KMlabs receives $7.2M Series A Funding led by Intel Capital