|It’s always a pleasure to reacquaint with our long-term customers and, of course, meet new ones. We are the go-to company for the most advanced, standard and custom ultrafast ti:sapphire lasers— and now fiber lasers. Come to us to discuss your needs!|
At CLEO we will be highlighting two new products for new science:
- The XUUSTM system. Proven coherent XUV/EUV laser source for applications in nanoimaging, photoelectron microscopy, and as a tabletop synchrotron source for your lab.
- The Y-FiTM ultrafast fiber laser family. Unprecedented µJ pulse energy, <100-200 fs pulses at up to 20 MHz, 35 W. Including the new Y-Fi OPATM—tunable ultrafast light in the near-IR (1.3-1.8 µm) and MIR (2.4-4 µm). For Multiphoton microscopy, OPCPA development, and MIR spectroscopy.
1. New KMlabs XUUSTM eXtreme Ultraviolet Ultrafast Source
- Engineered, integrated, fully coherent VUV / EUV / Soft X-ray systems
- Flexible beamline component system gets you up and running quickly
- User-adjustable wavelength: 10-50 nm (25-100 eV), monochromator
- Graphical, intuitive software control with integrated diagnostics
- Synchronized visible-EUV femto-atto pulses for pump-probe
- Novel Science and Technology:
- 1st sub-wavelength EUV/SXR imaging
- 1st 20 attosecond band-specific electron dynamics in materials
- Custom Option 13nm-4nm capability
2. Ultra-compact, briefcase-size ultrafast fiber laser and OPA: Y-FiTM Series
- Single rugged opto-mechanical platform
- Engineered for hands-free operation, with ethernet control
- Y-Fi fiber laser:
- Sub<100 fs pulses (0.5 µJ), 200 fs (up to 3 µJ)
- Average power: 4.5 W / 20 W / 35 W (Y-Fi™, / Y-Fi™ HP / Y-Fi™Ultra)
- Y-Fi OPA:
- Sub-50 fs
- Tunable, broad wavelength coverage: UV to 4.5 µm
- Synchronized UV-visible-mid-IR pulses for pump-probe
- 30 x 40 cm laser footprint—Integrated OPA stacks on top!
- Multiphoton microscopy
- OPCPA seeding—synchronized 1 µm, NIR, MIR
KMLabs is a US-based, developer and manufacturer of innovative ultrafast fiber laser and fiber amplifier solutions.
Official CLEO Exhibitor: KMLabs, Booth #2227