KMLabs delivers record performance ultrafast fiber, Ti:sapphire, and EUV systems that are designed and engineered for each application. With the new Intel-Capital led investment, KMLabs moved to a new manufacturing facility in Boulder, with state-of-the-art engineering and production. KMLabs is the leader in ultrafast laser and x-ray science, having brought the first 10fs lasers and coherent EUV sources to market.
News & Events
- KMLabs at Laser Photonics, Munich
- KMLabs at CLEO 2017 booth #2227
- KMLabs releases Y-Fi – OPA product
- KMLabs direct diode pumped Ti:sapphire ultrafast regenerative amplifier a Top Download in Optics Express
- KMLabs’ XUUS Source Enables 1st sub-wavelength EUV 13.5nm imaging
- KMlabs receives $7.2M Series A Funding led by Intel Capital