Dragon™ D3 Ti:sapphire Laser Amplifier
- Real time adjustment from 1-3 kHz with no optical realignment
- 1.5 mJ at 1 kHz repetition rate, 22 fs
- 1.6 mJ at 10 kHz repetition rate, 25 fs
- Patented cryogenic cooling of the Ti:sapphire crystal in a single-stage amplifier is available exclusively through KMLabs.
- Vacuum cryo-cell that protects the crystal using a sealed, internal ion pump that requires negligible user maintenance.
- Comprehensive, fully integrated system diagnostics make the Dragon™ a user-friendly amplification system, providing reference data for real time assistance with spatial, spectral and energy optimization. Multiple cameras make alignment quick and simple. Extensive data logs allow remote observation of system configuration for diagnostic assistance
- Beam quality can be optimized in real time, ensuring highest efficiency OPA performance. Greater then 40% conversion to signal + idler has been demonstrated.
- The Dragon™ is shipped with the customer’s preferred pulse duration: sub-25fs, sub-30fs, or 100fs.
- Comprehensive software control
- CEP-stabilization. Dragon™ amplifier systems are available as CEP-ready or fully CEP-stabilized systems.
- Second and third harmonic generation
- Broadband visible, IR and Mid-IR tuning using OPA/ DFG
- Repetition rate stabilization